Join Danny Lobina, Lender Relationship Specialist with the U.S. Small Business Administration and co-author of "The Organic Entrepreneur Economy," and Mark Abell, Senior Vice President and SBA Division Director with Bank Midwest, to learn options business owners have for starting and growing their business.
In this interactive session, you'll learn:
- What you need to know when seeking a business loan
- Different SBA loan types and structures
- How SBA loans differ from conventional loan options
- Basic eligibility and bank qualification requirements
- How the right loan structure can reduce your costs
When SBA loans are the best choice for your business
The Chamber validates parking for the four-level garage located on the west side of Union Station, the Union Station garage.
Thanks to Business Class sponsor Bank Midwest!
Advance Member fee: $15
Advance Non member fee: $20
Guest fee: $20