Businesses worldwide have been searching feverishly in recent years for the key to unleashing the power of people in the workplace. The reason is obvious. Compelling evidence from high-performing companies and countless studies has shown the commanding competitive advantage of high-engagement cultures when it comes to virtually every relevant business measure: sales, profitability, quality, customer satisfaction and more. While some attempts have been reasonably productive, deep-rooted, sustainable employee engagement continues to elude most organizations.
This course offers fresh insights on human nature in the workplace, plus practical methods for optimizing employee engagement, alignment and performance. Participants will learn why understanding the connection between imagination and free will is vital for creating a trust-based organizational culture where employees love to work and customers love doing business. The course also covers essential topics related to employee engagement, such as communication, measurement, continuous improvement and performance development.
In this course, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for how improved employee engagement can boost key performance indicators and bottom-line results.
- Understand the key drivers for systemic and systematic employee engagement that gets people tuned in, turned on and eager to go the extra mile.
- Learn how to get “real,” with a model for organizational communication that makes a genuine connection between employee performance and business results.
- Understand how to build a continuous improvement “habit” into day-to-day operations as an alternative to ineffective employee suggestion programs that produce mediocre results.
- Discover how to pinpoint and close gaps between the current culture and the target culture that an organization needs to boost employee engagement.
Career levels: Generalist/Specialist, Strategic Adviser
Costs: IABC members: US$375, non-members: US$525
Dates: Tuesdays, 12 July–2 August 2016