This event is for entrepreneurs who are searching for solutions to the business obstacles they face when trying to sell, manage a sales team, and grow business. The topics covered will include the greatest barriers to growing sales, why these things occur and some insights into how to overcome them.
This session may be valuable for you if you are someone who:
- Is tired of hearing prospects tell you that they are not interested in making any commitments.
- Is frustrated by writing too many proposals and quotes and not winning the business.
- Is tired of prospects telling you at the end that they "just want to think it over".
- Is fed-up with prospects who don't return calls AFTER they have your price and ideas.
- Is concerned that all your efforts to win a new client may just be unpaid consulting.
- Suspects that prospects are using you to get a better deal from their existing supplier.
- Tired of hiring salespeople who don’t actually sell.
What You Will Learn:
- How prospects gain the upper hand on you during the sales process.
- Why traditional sales approaches turn you into an unpaid consultant.
- How prospects use your proposals to negotiate better deals elsewhere.
- Why most prospecting methods are ineffective.
- How to avoid wasting time preparing proposals that won't win any business.
- Why your challenges with time management might actually be something else.
Presenter: Sarah Ventola - Sandler Trainig by Coffman Group
The Chamber validates parking for the four-level garage located on the west side of Union Station, the Union Station garage.
Thanks to Business Class sponsor Bank Midwest
Advance Member fee: $15
Advance Non member fee: $20
Guest fee: $20