Operational Strategies for Profitability, a three-hour interactive workshop, teaches participants how strategic, operating and financing decisions drive value creation. The program combines conceptual training in operational strategy with the immediate opportunity to apply concepts to their own business.
Facilitated by a certified FastTrac Facilitator, the workshop guides participants through a process of concept introduction, facilitated simulation and application to their own business.
In an Operational Strategies for Profitability workshop, participants:
- Examine how profit is really made
- Introduces the SMART strategic management system
- Learn how strategic direction affects daily operations
- Formulate internal processes to move numbers in the right direction
- Identify benchmarking techniques to assist in reaching business goals
- Learn how the SMART process makes metric analysis easy and accessible to everyone on your team
- Develop action plans to fully utilize their KPIs
- Explore how to improve communication between departments to increase efficiency
- See how to ‘divide and conquer’ costs in a way that will bring maximum impact to the bottom-line
- Explore why critical success factors are self-fulfilling
* This course assumes the participant can read and understand financial statements.
Part of a three-part series. Individuals may choose one, two or three sessions. Discounts are available for registering for all three sessions.
Session 2: Cash Is King: Identifying Key Performance Drivers
Session 3: Operational Strategies for Improving Profitability