Cash Is King: Identifying Key Financial Drivers, a three-hour interactive workshop that lets participants learn how planning helps to unlock cash at every stage of the business, and how each participant’s own decisions affects cash flow and working capital.
The session will also introduce the concept of KPDs. By definition, KPD metrics measure aspects of the business process or value stream that directly affect results or outcomes. If KPDs are actionable and monitored in a timely manner, they can be used to make operational decisions and drive actions that can positively impact business outcomes.
Facilitated by a certified FastTrac Facilitator, the workshop guides participants through a process of concept introduction, facilitated simulation, and application to their own business.
In a Cash Is King: Identifying Key Financial Driversworkshop, participants:
- Examine the importance (and cost) of cash
- Understand the difference between profit and cash and why you should care
- Formulate your businesses cash conversion cycle
- Learn what KPDs are and why they are important
- Identify what KPDs are critical to their business, to assist in reaching business goals
- Understand how KPDs impact KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Understand what is relevant (and what is not) when using metrics
- Discuss ways to improve profitability and financial performance
* This course assumes the participant can read and understand financial statements.
Part of a three-part series. Individuals may choose one, two or three sessions. Discounts are available for registering for all three sessions.
Session 2: Cash Is King: Identifying Key Performance Drivers
Session 3: Operational Strategies for Improving Profitability