You’ve mastered the various tools of communication. You can produce newsletters, intranets, e-mails, employee meetings, press releases, and events with one hand tied behind your back. But no matter how good the tactical work, if you’re not working from a well-built strategic communication plan, you’re not as effective as you should or could be. It’s time to take your communication to the next level.
This practical, hands-on course will take you through the step-by-step process for creating a strategic communication plan that will make a real difference to your organization and prepare you for a more senior professional role.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Discover the real issues that your communication plan should address (treat the disease, not just the symptoms)
• Ensure that your communication plan is aligned with business objectives
• Gain executive buy-in for the communication plan
• Define and understand your audiences
• Set the right strategic objectives and design tactical plans to achieve them
• Measure the right things (even on a tiny budget)
April 21: Session 3 - Creating the Implementation Plan
Developing the Evaluation Plan