Global Entrepreneurship Week May Be (Nearly) Over, But We're Not Done Yet
Another GEWKC in the bag—and possibly one for the history books.
More than 100 events! Coffees across the metro! Woz! Blooom!
Did you see who won Startup Weekend? Meet any new businesses at the Multicultural Business Happy Hour? And those pumpkin, blueberry and chocolate chip waffles with powdered sugar and bananas at Startup Waffles? Nothing but yum.
Global E-Week in Kansas City was exhausting and epically awesome. The whole KCSourceLink team and our network was out on the street and on the tweets, meeting entrepreneurs, getting reinvigorated and (not that we need any reminding), reconnecting with why we love KC entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship.
Check out our Facebook page to see where we all landed. And check out our In Pictures blog posts from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 to see how good you look on Instagram and Twitter.
Where do you go from here?
Anywhere you want to.
At KCSourceLink, we have 240+ Resource Partners that support entrepreneurs and small business owners, from startup through succession, all year long.
And we also have plenty of opportunities to
- develop your idea (with, for example, Digital Sandbox KC or SparkLabKC)
- support local businesses (with Small Business Saturday on Nov. 28 and #ShopLocalKC all December long)
- showcase your business (Battle of the Brands nominations start in January 2016)
- scale your business to its first million in revenues (with ScaleUP! KC, apps due Nov. 23)
- learn about capital for entrepreneurs and how we're making moves to increase it
- take a ride on the Resource Rail, a map of KC business resources from inception to exit
Our Resource Partners help with business plans and succession plans, with practical advice and regional insight. We help folks with licensing, registering, hiring, funding, marketing, exporting and all the other challenges that come with running a successful business. And we’re dedicated to helping you and your business find the right one to turn your startup into a success story.
Our Resource Partners are experts in what it takes to start and sustain a business in Kansas City.
You can also
Let’s get started.