Here’s How You Can Make Global Entrepreneurship Week Last All Year LongSarah Mote
Another #GEWKC in the bag — and possibly one for the history books.
More than 100 events! Coffees across the metro!
Global Entrepreneurship Week in Kansas City was exhausting and epically awesome. The whole KCSourceLink team and our network was out on the street, in the Zooms, on the tweets, in the stories, meeting entrepreneurs, getting reinvigorated and (not that we need any reminding), reconnecting with why we love KC entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship.
Where do you go from here?
Anywhere you want to.
At KCSourceLink, we have 240+ Resource Partners that support entrepreneurs and small business owners, from startup through succession, all year long.
And we also have plenty of opportunities to:
- Develop your idea (with, for example, Digital Sandbox KC).
- Support local businesses (with Small Business Saturday on Nov. 27 and #BuyKC all year long).
- Scale your business to its first million in revenues (with ScaleUP! KC, apps due Dec. 15).
- Learn about funding for entrepreneurs and how Kansas City is making moves to increase it.
- Take a ride on the Resource Rail, a map of KC business resources from inception to exit.
More great opportunities below …
Our Resource Partners help with business plans and succession plans, with practical advice and regional insight. We help folks finding the right help with licensing, registering, hiring, funding, marketing, exporting and all the other challenges that come with running a successful business. And we’re dedicated to helping you and your business find the right resource to turn your startup into a success story.
Our Resource Partners are experts in what it takes to start and sustain a business in Kansas City.
- Find the right small business provider for your business
- Surf our website for startup resources, second-stage opportunities, hundreds of events, expert tips and inspiring entrepreneur stories and entrepreneurial success stories in Kansas City.
- Call us at 816-235-6500 or tell us what you need here, and we’ll match you with the expert your business needs.
You can also:
- subscribe to our newsletter
- join us on our Facebook page
- follow us on Twitter
- chat us up on LinkedIn
- check out our Instagram
Leave a Reply