Show Me the Money: KC Startups That Received Funding in OctoberDavid Cawthon
Each month, we highlight the businesses in Kansas City that are receiving funding and making the right moves to grow from a startup to a second-stage business. Here are the companies that landed investments in October 2018:
- SMRxT completes $3.9M equity raise
- LendingStandard closes fundraising round at $2.5M
- Site 1001 brings in $6.28M in Series B
- Liquifi lands a $50K grant in TechWeek KC
- FastDemocracy, TheraWe Connect, Hip Hire, Udo, Stenovate, Rx Hackers, and Raaxo win small cash prizes at Pure Pitch Rally
- IdleSmart brings in an undisclosed amount in Series A
Funding information is gathered from CB Insights, the media and public announcements from our Resource Partners.
Not sure what kind of funding you should seek?
Check out our funding chart, which is chock-full of definitions and descriptions to help you determine what stage of funding to pursue.
Who else has been funded?
See other Kansas City companies that received funding and get updates on how KC is making progress toward becoming America’s most entrepreneurial city on our Entrepreneur Dashboard.
Don’t see your funding announcement?
Get on the list: Email us at [email protected]
Leave a Reply